ONE MESSAGE AT A TIME,
Our approach to digital campaigns are very clear; clutter free, minimal and catchy, communicating a core message. The campaigns can be as simple as a facebook ad campaign which has 5 different creatives or it can be an online presence building campaign which include social media, website optimization, reviews, video campaign, email and more.
We offer value here; we can best guess what works for you and develop every single item for the campaign. No headache to you.
Your website, third party websites, inﬂuencer platforms, social media sites
Paid campaigns, search egine optimization, inﬂuencers, social media management
DO YOU NEED IT?
You need a campaign if you are
1. Getting started
2. Launching a new product/service
3. Opening in a new location
4. Opening a new franchise
5. Boost festival sales
6. Selling something seasonal
7. Selling a product that needs ongoing reminders
8. in a spot where you need damage control
HOW IT WORKS?
There are two stages to it;
1. We will analyze your requirement and come up with a range of campaign ideas
2. Upon satisfactory outlook of an interesting campaing possibility, We sign up a contract; a winning offer for you.
3. We submit a detailed campaign including creative approach, type of content, media plan, deliverables, results and timelines
4. Production of campaign deliverables, getting ready to launch, fund management
5. Data capturing plan
The campaign goes live Results are closely monitored Campaign is optimized for better results A different set of creative/offer/approach is tested Campaign budget is adjusted Data management and handover
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR?
Launching a campaign isn't an easy task as it involves a lot of elements. It involves serious money, research, brand value, possible scrutiny from all across the society, preparedness to deliver, capturing the business, leads and data for future sales activities.
1. It's your reputation, you need to maintain it or uplift it with the campaign
2. Continuity: It makes sense what you say is connected to a central idea or a continuation of ideas
3. Aesthetics: Does it hold your brands sense of aesthetics?
4. ROI: Are you able to measure the ROI?
5. System ready: Does your campaign has a structure? Does it generate leads, sell a product or download?
6. Readiness to deliver: Are you ready to deliver products/service if you get more than normal hits?
To develop a campaign and run it smoothly, we'll need the following;
1. Discussion with all the stakeholders
2. Product/service details
3. Past communication
4. Brand guidelines
5. Target audience details
6. Campaign Goals
7. A single point of contact
All our campaigns go live only if it's interesting, not just ﬁll a void. Even if it's quick one, we strive to deliver something that adds value. We'd love to work with speciﬁc number of goals in front. This way, your investment is justiﬁed. We'll have detailed reports for each campaign, weekly, biweekly or monthly. Please speak to us, go a little different this season.